Monday, January 26, 2009

SNOW


These were taken just outside my front door. Now that I see them on the computer, I'm not sure they do the snow justice.

Mom, you have been begging for some pictures of the snow situation here. So here ya go! I have to say that I have started an affair with the snow. In AZ I had was quite happy without snow. When we visited Utah I would curse the snow and wonder how I ever lived with it. Now I have been forced to deal with it and I am not minding it as much as I thought I would. In fact, you might say I even like it. If not for skiing, however, I might not feel this way.

I have been quite amazed by the snow removal here. You should see the seemingly sophisticated machinery that they use to clear the snow after it has first been plowed. It brings new meaning to the words, "SNOW BLOWER."

1 comment:

Rowley's said...

So are you saying, if I take up skiing I'd like the snow? Maybe I should try that, because I still currently hate it. I don't know if I hate the snow as much as the cold. I'm sorry that you've had to deal with a miscarriage in your life. I do believe that the Lord knows what is best for you and your family, as you mentioned. I admire you faith and courage. Miss you!