Thursday, February 5, 2009

More and More!

About 2 days after I posted these snow pictures we had a major storm that dropped about 1 foot more. The mailbox you see in the picture below was completely covered. I will take more pictures when I get the courage to go out in the cold.

Speaking of courage and cold. I am finding my courage in regards to the cold and snow lately very lacking. I started out enthusiastic about the snowfall, but I am starting to feel a little twinge of winter remorse. We are about half way done with winter-- Lets see how we do with round two.

This weather has a huge effect on 2 year olds! When the snow gets so deep that it is twice their size it must bring out some kind of deep rebellion within their little soul! I don't know if I'm going to survive my 2 year old!

3 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Is it only the snow that can do that? We haven't had a storm in a while, but I'm thinking the same thing about my 2 year old.... I'm waiting to PASS the terrible two stage, if it would hurry... I would appreciate it! Good luck with your snow fall!!!!

Rowley's said...

Ahh, the terrible twos! I look forward to do that all over again.... okay maybe not. The snow is sure beautiful from, INSIDE!

Mallory said...

Well i'm really not envious of all your snowfall! I'm soooo done with winter already! It snowed here last night, for the first time in a few weeks. Needless to say, i'm not a fan! Hope you guys are doing good and that you survive the 2 year old :O)