Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's ALL about family.

Grandma and Grandpa visited us this past week. It was so fun to show them where we live. It's unbelievably beautiful here in the fall. It still takes my breath away (as cheesy as that sounds). I would post pictures but they don't do it justice. It was so fun to have them visit and share it all with them.

Whenever family comes to stay I always feel so sad when they leave. Our whole married life we have lived far away from family. I have gotten use to it now. There are times that I wish we could live closer. I never dreamed that I'd live far away from everyone that means so much to me. I guess it makes you appreciate them and enjoy them a little more. It makes the time you do have with them a little more meaningful.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

It is always nice to have family visit. I'm glad you guys are all doing well and congrats on being pregnant. You need to make a post and say how far along you are :o) maybe even a picture:o) We all miss you here in AZ!!!