Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jesus, Joseph and MARRIED


A couple days ago Mckenna was playing around in her own little world. often she asks me to tie a blanket on her so she can act like she's dressed up. She did this a couple days ago and I didn't think anything of it. A few minutes later she came out her toy room carrying 2 dolls. She had a blanket tied around her and one draped over her head. I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Mom, this dolly is baby Jesus, and this one is Jophes (she thinks that is how you say it), and I'm MARRIED. I think she was a little confused when I laughed. She had seen the primary do a live nativity the night before so I think she realized that Mary does not wear princess clothes.

3 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is so dang cute. My girls like to dress up as Mary, too. It is so fun to watch them grow up and try to see who they want to be. Your pictures are great.

Tara said...

Celeste
Your little girl is so cute. I am so glad I found your blog
I just started on for my family. It's smiletufftb.blogspot.com
So just in case. Next time you are down hopefully we can all get together again. I would love to see all of you. Talk to you later
Love Tara Spencer (Brey)

Tara said...

Celeste
Hey Your little girl is so cute. I am glad I am finding everyone's blogs. It is so fun to see how everyone is doing from highschool. If you want to see my blog it's smiletufftb.blogspot.com
I am so sad I missed the little get together with Christina, Shelli, you and Jeana. Hopefully next time I can make it. I hope you are doing well.
Love Tara Spencer (Brey)