Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Kenna Today

Mckenna is a little ball of fire. I think most 2 year olds are. She is learning so much so fast that it's hard to keep up with her. She will be three in November and is always reminding me of her birthday. She is really good at singing and loves to color, and recently has become a beautiful "princess dancer." (her words) Right now she is always asking me, "mom, where did we buy this?" and I'll say, "wal-mart," or "the store." She'll say "oh, I lub it!" Mckenna will often help mommy get ready and always tells me "ohhhh mom you look so beautiful." She is a great talker, sometimes to no end, but she is learning fast. Some of the words she pops out are surprising. Besides being so smart, Kenna loves her sister so much. It is a battle to give Kayla a nap because Mckenna just wants to play with her every second. I think they are going to be best buds. She is a really good helper with everything around the house. Although she sometimes makes life challenging, she also makes life rich, full and rewarding.

No comments: