Sunday, December 19, 2010

two baby girls






Both my sister and my sister-in-law had baby girls in the past couple weeks. I'm so excited about having two new sweet little nieces and Halle will have two cousins around her age to play with when we visit the fam. So I wanted to make something for Briley and Maelyn. I don't consider myself to be extremely crafty or creative, but the little shoes I made for them turned out really cute. I got the pattern online for free so if you're interested in the pattern, let me know and I'll send you the link. The first pair took me a couple hours to do but after I did it once I was able to do three more pair really fast. The little flower embelshiments aren't too difficult either.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

great job celeste! those look wonderful. they will love them.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

ooooh those look like fun and they are so cute!!! I want to make some for my little girl whenever she decides to come? miss you and hope you had a wonderful holiday! love ya! oh and congrats to both of your sisters! yay for girls :-)