Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Program


Mckenna had a little Thanksgiving performance and I really meant to post this sooner but just forgot. I found the pictures tonight and decided that late is better than never. Her class sang some songs and then had a little feast. Each kid got to say what they were thankful for. Mckenna said she was thankful for her family. She's such a good girl. I went to her parent teacher conference and her teacher told me she's just the sweetest, that she is always making sure everyone is included and that no one feels left out or sad in the class. That made me so proud because every morning we say a prayer before the girls leave and I usually mention something about being a good example and being a friend to everyone. She always says, "I KNOW, Mom!" in a rather annoyed tone, but obviously she is listening. Glad there is some evidence that I'm a good mom!

No comments: