Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Halloween, Welcome, Happy Birthday, and Congratulations

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Last week we had a lot going on. Wednesday was of course Halloween. Kenna was Tinker Bell and Kayla was a little bumble bee. They were so cute. We went to our ward chili cook off and afterwards the trunk-or-treat. We only stayed for a little while and then went back to our house to hand out candy. I think Mckenna liked that more than getting the candy. She kept trying to give her trick-or-treat candy to the kids coming to our house. Kayla wasn't sure what was going on, but she knows it was a party.

WELCOME

On Thursday night, Jase's parents got here. It was really fun to have them come and spend some time with the girls. Of course they spoiled my girls to the point of almost no return, but that's what grandparents are for. Wish we lived closer. Mckenna loved having them here to obey here every whim. Here they are playing candy land with her. Since Mckenna's birthday is Saturday, they bought her a chest full of princess dress ups. Mckenna was in heaven and still is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Friday was Jase's B-day so we went up to Tucson for the day. We went to the zoo, and just did a bunch of shopping. It was nice to shop with the help of grandma and grandpa. I actually got to try stuff on before buying it. It's funny how little things like that are such a big deal. Jason had a good birthday. I love him and all he does for me and the girls. He is 26 now, we are getting old!

CONGRATULATIONS

Saturday was cheerleading competition. It was an all day thing. My girls did soo good though. They took first place and I am so proud of them and their hard work. The cheer program here is just starting to take off and it's fun to be a little part of it. The girls have a lot of fun doing it and I'm learning a lot. I'm glad it's over because I will have so much more time to get other things done. With the holidays coming up soon, time is becoming very precious.

No comments: