Monday, November 21, 2011

Catch up





Ok I'm back. I seriously need to catch up. I have loads of pictures to share. I have missed blogging and I must admit that it's due to my current obsession with pinterest. Since I finished school, Halle grew up, and the girls started school I have had much more time to do things I love. Pinterest has just made it that much easier to find things to love. I am more than a little proud of what I have been able to do I guess because I was a little unsure of myself when I started. So, here we go.

I first took on Halloween costumes. I love to sew, but costumes are the more fun to sew because you can get away with a little craziness. Queen of hearts, Minnie Mouse, and a Witch. We had a great Halloween.


My next project was to tackle making my girls some dresses. So I wish I had a picture of all three together, but Halle was uncooperative after 4 hours and a drive home from church, I don't know why.
.

I have made a few other things. So far, these are the bigger things I have done. I plan on doing some Christmas stuff next. To be continued. . .

No comments: