Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Halle Jayne Mathie

I know this may be a bit late--o'well!)

Halle Jayne Mathie was born March 9th at 10:46 am. She was 7 lbs 10.5 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. We are doing very well with the transition. Here are some simple pictures to get started.

*I will post more pictures and the long story of labor and delivery (mostly for my records) when I have time.


Kayla is a so proud to be a BIG sister!


Halle- the day we came home from the hospital


Kenna loves to help and hold the baby. She's a great helper!


I am glad I have a picture of me and all my girls. Give me the benefit of the doubt and believe that I normally don't look this great! haha

12 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

Congrats! Looks like you have some great helpers!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute! There is just nothing as precious as a newborn. Congratulations!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Oh, so cute! I love that pic with you and your girls, you look great, even if you don't think so. I wish you the best and that the transition continues to be a smooth one. I'm excited to hear about the labor and delivery.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! You have such beautiful daughters...they take after their mother!

Schagel Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful along with all your girls. I hope everything is still going well with you and Halle.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty! You guys look really good. We miss having you here but you are where you need to be.

Jordan said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your new sweet little Halle. She is beautiful...she fits in perfect with her beautiful older sisters. Can't wait to see more pics!

Ashley said...

You do look great sister! For having just had a baby you look fabulous... I have decided I am doing hair and makeup for my next baby so I can look good too! :) She is so gorgeous I cant wait to meet her. Glad things are going well, love you!

Rowley's said...

All your girls are SO beautiful! I'm hoping I get a chance to see you when you're in town. Speaking of which, we're having a shower for Summer on May 1st. Is that one of the days you'll be around? I can't remember. I'm so glad Halle decided to grace the world with her presents! I can't wait to hear the story! Hope you're getting sleep, wish I was closer to help. Love ya!

Jenn said...

She is beautiful !! Congrats !

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Oh beautiful girls! I bet your older two are loving it. Congrats on the new baby! She is so adorable.

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

Congratulations guys! Another sweet girl! Can't wait to see more!